Little Princes Trust
The Little Princess Trust
The Little Princess Trust provides real hair wigs to children in the UK suffering hair loss due to Cancer treatment or Alopecia. They also supply and fully fund the best wigs available from all over the world, especially designed for children, as well as provide personal fitting and styling to ensure the wig is as close as possible to the original hair.
Here at Bow Belles we are not directly able to receive donated hair. However, if this is something you wish to do we urge you to send all your hair donations to The Little Princess Trust.
They will gladly accept:
- Clean hair in good condition from males and females, and of any colour
- Containing the odd grey hair (less than 10%)
- Coloured, bleached/highlighted
- Layered (as long as the shortest length is still of the required minimum 7″/17cm)
Unfortunately they are unable to accept:
- Hair that is less than 7”/17cm in donation length
- Largely/mostly grey hair
- Permed or chemically straightened hair
- Afro (not accepted due to their free wig manufacturer not being a specialist in working with Afro hair. The charity uses an alternative supplier of wigs in order to supply Afro wigs when necessary)
- Hair extensions (used or unused)
- Old plaits or pony-tails, cut off a very long time ago
If this is something you wish to do please send your donations to-
Little Princess Trust Hair Donation
114-116 Western Road
Or visit their website at http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/fundraising/sponsored-hair-cut/ which supplies you with all the information you need.